Your access to and use of the Site (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
Sigma Systems, Inc. ("Sigma") maintains this Site for your information and convenience. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, private, personal use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. All other use, without the express permission of Sigma, and the proper owner of such content as applicable, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of any Site content is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Sigma will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions, and you acknowledge that any other agreements regarding your usage of this Site between you and Sigma are superseded and of no force and effect.
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED LAW, YOUR USE AND BROWSING OF THE SITE AND ANY FILES CONTAINED THEREIN ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND NEITHER SIGMA NOR ANY OTHER ENTITY INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE PROVIDES ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR IS LIABLE FOR ANY MANNER OF DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE.
2. Sigma makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Site information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Sigma, at all times, reserves the right to alter the information, including these Terms and Conditions, contained in the Site.
4. Sigma neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
5. The complete content of any communications of any sort transmitted to the Site are forfeit and become the exclusive property of Sigma, to be used by Sigma for any purpose without limitation except by applicable law.
6. You are not to use the Site as a vehicle to commit, or instrument of, crime, and, should such impermissible use occur, you shall indemnify Sigma for all such unauthorized and/or wrongful activity.
7. Your linking to any third party pages or sites is at your own risk; Sigma expressly disclaims any liability with regard to the content of any such pages or sites linked to the Site.
8. Software from this Site may be subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) to a national or resident of and/or into any country to which the United States has (or may in the future) embargoed goods or restricted export of intellectual property, including, but not limited to, Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, etc., as current lists are published and/or periodically updated by the United States; or (ii) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.